What’s Love got to do with it? Everything. Here’s 5 things I learned from the participants in this morning’s free Wheeeee! tele-fun call:
- Children spread love more than they spread sniffy noses and coughs.
- Simple signs, like breathing into our palms or hugging ourselves, are profound and necessary evidence of self-caring.
- To receive the love we are worthy of takes the courage to make eye contact.
- Love is everywhere and intangible; we have to notice and name it for ourselves.
- Slowing down makes the space for love.
Love is the “fire in the belly” that fuels our human lives. As we create our visions of a desired future, let’s make love the material from which we construct it, the adhesive that bonds it all together, and the energy that flows through it. What would happen if we replaced fear and worry with openness, interested curiosity, caring and a desire to make a healthy and purposeful life possible for all? What might be possible if we switch from finding problems to fix to passionately making together the future we really desire?
Isn’t Love the real work of our time?
How will love be present in your life this week?
With loving kindness,